One piece different ways.

04:28

One thing I've learnt recently is that it's important to build a remixable and cohesive wardrobe. Often are the times when we just buy certain clothes and only get to wear them once.

Personally, I feel that when we shop for clothing, we have to utilize them in multiple ways and create different looks each time. Otherwise,we feel the need to buy more clothes, when we already have enough but we just don't know how to get more use out of them.

Here's a look on how I've styled one of my favorite pieces in the past differently but still sticking to own personal style.

****I was thinking of starting a monthly series showcasing how I style one piece in different ways, so I guess this is the first post. Look out for next month's post.***






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images