R.E.D.

02:07

Florals can de tricky to pull off sometimes,because we tend to often pair them up with black or white,
but i learned to be guided by the colours in the print and match them respectively.......So in my case
it's R.E.D.                                                                                                                                         
 
One thing i've learned about fashion and style is that it should not be predictable, Why? because it becomes boring! I understand it's "conforting" to remain in your confort zone but what's the fun in
fashion if one does not take risks?                                                                                                       
                                                                                                    
Now i happen to be one of those people but i have decided to revise my style. So from today expect   to see a new and revised me :) This is exciting!! I'm challenging myself!!! I can't wait to see what i will come up with.Anyway, lets wait and see!!
   
 Have a fab day!!! XO!!!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images