CREME DE NUDE

04:27

See I told you....neutrals are my thing now lol! I just can't help it! I find myself leaning more towards this shade of white. No matter what I have on, I just have to incorporate it somehow and today I went all in with this head to toe ensemble.

I like the mix of textures too, with the lace top and panel knit skirt. Let me know what you think in the comment section down below

Thank you and please subscribe!!!

Have a nice day!! XO..

                                                                   STYLE SNAPSHOT:
                                                                   Lace Top-Similar
                                                                   Panel Knit Skirt-similar
                                                                   Bag-Chanel
                                                                   Shoes-Old


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images