PERFECTLY BASIC

01:08


My apologies for this late outfit post, I guess I'm officially the opposite of early but I hope to post at least four times a week. Ok....on with it!!!

Neutral tones are my new closet must haves, they are so versatile and can be worn in any season. I'm currently loving simple and chic outfits that are still feminine. Hope you like this entry!!! Thank you and X O :)

                                                                 OUTFIT SNAP SHOT:
                                                                  Top-The Limited(here)
                                                                  Skirt-Avance Creation(here)
                                                                  Bag-Chanel(here)
                                                                  Shoes-Every brand(Similar here)










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images